For a FREE consultation
click here, call us 24-hours-a day at
1-501-605-0360 or e-mail us
NEW CLE Approved Courses:
- NEW for 2016 ! Church Fraud ((PER52656)
- NEW for 2016 ! Evidence Handling (TRL52658)
- NEW for 2016 ! Ethics and social media (ETH52569)
- Locating Hidden Assets for Legal Professionals (CRM52657)
- Ethical Issues with Private Investigators (ETH52688)
- Hiring and Utilizing a PI (LPM52659)
- Investigative Interviews (TRL52660)
We have RELOCATED!
Our office is now located at:
425 West Capitol Ave, Suite #220
Little Rock, AR 72201
(our phone numbers
have not changed)
Click to Order
When You Have Unanswered Questions,
We Find Answers.
Arkansas Investigations is your Arkansas Private Investigator. We put our 35+ years of experience, expertise and resources to work for you.
If you are an attorney looking for answers to help your case, a business looking for answers to protect your investment against fraud, an insurance company looking to reduce cost, or an individual looking for answers in personal or marital issues, you can trust Arkansas Investigations to find them.
We are thorough, discreet, reliable, efficient and fast. We are available to serve you 24-hours-a day.
We are licensed in Arkansas, Oklahoma and Louisiana. Our licenses also allow us to operate in a number of other states. If you have a need for any of our services and are outside our immediate area, please call. Many of our services are not limited by geographical boundries.
> Read our case studies
Arkansas Investigations actively supports and participates in the