For a FREE consultation
We hope that this website is informative and valuable to you. We’ve included a few sources of information that you might find of interest and that might provide you with a few additional thoughts, including a couple of our advertisements, some of our highly recommended associates and other interesting tidbits. Please take a look around and feel free to ask questions.
Arkansas Investigations Videos
- Joseph L. Jordan (Specializes in UCMJ Law), firstname.lastname@example.org, 254-554-1860
- Blake Hendrix, Attorney, Little Rock, 501-376-0679
- Bonnie Robertson, Attorney, Robertson Law Firm, 501-537-4640
- Erin Cassinelli, Attorney, Lassiter & Cassinelli, Little Rock, 501-370-9300
- Jordan B. Tinsley,Attorney, (Tinsley & Youngdahl), Little Rock, 501-374-2099 (email@example.com)
- Colleen Youngdahl,Attorney, (Tinsley & Youngdahl), Little Rock, 501-374-2099 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- S. Graham Catlett, Attorney, Catlett Law Firm, Little Rock, 501-372-2121
- Kathy L. Hall, Attorney, Little Rock, 501-376-1911
- Henry Hodges, Attorney, Little Rock, 501-375-0400
- Hubert Alexander, Attorney, Jacksonville, 501-962-0525
- Steve Napper, Attorney, Little Rock, 501-378-7755, email@example.com
- Morris W. Thompson, Attorney, Little Rock, 501-661-8100
- Richard Turbeville, Attorney, Little Rock, 501-372-2474
- Richard Worsham, Attorney, Little Rock, 501-228-0668
- Brian A. Butler, Attorney, Benton, 501-315-5297, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beacon Legal Group, 501-907-9539, email@example.com
Call us at 501-605-0360
Books and Articles
Click on the book or this link to purchase.
A great book for the new investigator or the investigator who is looking to grow their business. Look for the chapter we co-wrote about Marketing Your Business (Basic Private Investigation: A Guide to Business Organization,
Management and Basic Investigative Skills for the Private Investigator,
ISBN 978-0-398-08642-8, 320 Pages.). It's available by clicking here.
Look at the Chapter we wrote in this latest advanced investigations book. (Chap 4)!
A Manual of Private Investigation Techniques
Other Useful Resources
Click to Order
We read PI Magazine. Try it yourself!
Private Investigators - read PI Magazine, the trade publication for private detectives, police detectives, SIU Investigators and anyone interested in learning how to become a PI.
DPL Surveillance Equipment (Fantastic people to work with)
Child Support Network
Internet Crime Complaint Center
Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
We Find Answers
Arkansas Better Business Bureau
To help develop and grow your business contact Diana L. Garren at True Perceptions®.
Listen to Diana's radio interview ("Building a Business Money Machine”) on the Radio Investigator®. (You can also find more information about Diana on this website by clicking here.)
If you want to pay with Bitcoin, click here.
Pay With Bitcoin
Please let us know if there is some way we can help you. You can reach us at 1-501-605-0360 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to learn more about Michael J. West.